Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Grandma's Chocolate Fudge Pie

When I was a little girl (ok, as a big girl too), my grandmother Blanton would make her famous Chocolate Fudge Pie. I could smell it cooking the minute I walked in her house! Mmmmmmm Mmmmmm

My son came to love this famous pie too! My grandmother taught me how to make it and it is so quick and easy. Here is my gluten free version of the delicious pie!


3 Tbsp of cocoa
1 cup of sugar
1 stick of butter
2 eggs, beaten
1/4 cup of Gluten Free Flour Mix
1 tsp of vanilla

Melt butter. Add cocoa and sugar. Then add remaining ingredients. Pour into an unbaked gluten free pie crust. Bake at 325 for 35 minutes or until pie is firm in the middle.


* I like to serve it topped with Cool-whip and chocolate syrup!



No comments:

Post a Comment